National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
Opportunity closing date:
Friday, September 13, 2013
The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is a national crime prevention nonprofit organisation that works towards a safer South Africa.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Social Work Supervisor, based in Mitchells Plain, Cape Town.
- BA in Social Work, Current registration with SACSSP;
- Minimum of five years experience of Supervision practice essential;
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and practices of social work profession;
- Ability to write reports, project plans, business plans, and business correspondence;
- Must have a valid drivers licence.
To apply, submit a CV to Barbara Nicholas, Area Manager at email@example.com or fax to 021 424 6879
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not been contacted by 19 September 2013 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.