Networking HIV, AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA)
Opportunity closing date:
Friday, March 7, 2014
The Networking HIV, AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA) is a national civil society network of organisations working in the HIV, AIDS, TB and related social development fields. With more than 1 200 members – mainly community- based organisations but also nonprofit organisations and individuals – NACOSA works to build healthy communities through capacity development, networking and promoting dialogue. NACOSA, as a Principal Recipient for the Global Fund’s Round 9, also channels and manages small grants funding to civil society organisations in South Africa.
NACOSA seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist, based in Century City Office, Cape Town.
- Design and implementation of M&E systems;
- M&E Framework;
- Work plan, data management system, data collection tools, training and technical support on M&E policies, procedures and systems and the management of programmatic M&E Staff.
- Advanced degree in public administration or related M&E qualification;
- Three years M&E experience in a management capacity;
- Proven skills and experience in developing and maintaining M&E systems, collection, analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data,
- Advanced computer skills;
- Communication and report writing skills in two official languages, English and one other;
- Valid South African driver’s licence, own vehicle and willing to travel extensively;
- NGO experience and experience in HIV / AIDS and TB will be essential.
To apply, submit a CV, motivational letter, highest qualifications, driver’s licence and NACOSA application form to Verna Appollis, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 6582.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Application forms are available on the NACOSA website or email HR for further details.
For more information on the Networking HIV, AIDS Community of South Africa, refer to www.nacosa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.