Job Title: Training Administrator
Duty Station: Claremont, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: 29th Nov 2013
• A relevant qualification in Occupationally –directed Education Training and Development Practices , enhanced with an SDF certificate, with 3-5 years working experience in a training and development environment .
• The candidate must have knowledge of legislation regulating training and development practice in South Africa , a strong customer focus , enhanced by excellent communication skills (verbal and written), proven ability to plan and organize , attention to detail , problem solving skills and proficient in Microsoft Office .
• A valid (unendorsed ) Code B drivers license plus one year driving experience and the willingness to travel are a requirement required .
• Facilitate workplace skills planning
• Facilitate selection, appointment and payment of interns and students
• Administer employee bursary program
• Maintain information systems.
How to apply:
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. SANBI reserves the right not to fill this position . All applications will be considered with the understanding that , in terms of the SANBI Employment Equity Plan , preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups .
The completed application form (available from email@example.com) a motivational letter , certified qualifications and concise CV via the above e-mail.
Postal applications are to be addressed to the Assistant Director : Human Resources, South African National Biodiversity Institute , Private Bag X7, Claremont, 7735